Montgomery & Andrews, P.A. represents corporations, government entities, nonprofit institutions and individuals in commercial transactions and litigation. Our commercial law attorneys have expertise in a wide range of substantive areas, including banking and finance, construction, real estate, and business formation and transactions. Businesses and individuals who bring their commercial law and litigation matters to M&A will find:
- An established practice. M&A has grown to be one of the largest commercial litigation law firms in New Mexico by adhering to principles of legal ethics and professionalism. Our dedication to effective client representation and our familiarity with the procedures and personnel of the various courts and administrative agencies in New Mexico benefit clients looking for experienced, respected counsel.
- Dynamic attorneys. Our commercial law clients bring a broad array of matters and liability issues to us for analysis and resolution. Whether your dispute is best handled through traditional negotiation, mediation, arbitration or trial, M&A can provide effective advocacy to protect your commercial interests.
- Effective solutions. M&A always seeks to resolve conflicts in the most cost-effective manner. We also understand that your commercial interests go beyond monetary losses; you need to preserve your reputation and business relationships for future business development. M&A advises you on the optimal course of action to meet your litigation objectives, then aggressively works to achieve your best possible outcome.
Our firm has extensive experience representing clients in complex commercial litigation, including:
- Commercial real estate mortgage foreclosure
- Construction and surety law disputes
- Creditor Side Bankruptcy
- Security instrument foreclosure
- ERISA defense
- Insurance coverage litigation
- False Claims Act defense
- Defense of public utilities in franchise tax litigation
- Oil and gas company suits to recover compensating taxes
- Legal malpractice defense
- Accounting firm malpractice defense
- Natural gas breach of contract litigation
- Quiet title suits involving substantial acreage and valuable oil and gas properties
- Defense of antitrust and trade regulation cases in a variety of industries, including natural gas, telecommunications, air conditioning, pharmaceuticals and building materials